All prices are subject to change without notice. Orders placed will reflect prices in effect at time of shipment. Our toll-free number attendant will be happy to assist you with your price verification as well as stock checks. All prices are each unless otherwise noted.
In order to avoid errors and delays in processing orders, be sure to include the following information when sending or calling in orders; account number; company name and complete address; correct part number, description, size, color and quantity (be specific when specifying quantity i.e., 1 each or 1 dozen).
Many of our customers have established open accounts. Open accounts are subject to credit approval. To open an account, please contact our credit department. FOR IMMEDIATE ORDER ENTRY CALL 203-967-1100
Items temporarily out of stock will be backordered and shipped at a later date. If you prefer to cancel an item rather than backorder, please specify when you place your order.
All orders are usually shipped within 24 hours of receipt. Please specify shipping method desired (UPS, parcel post, air mail, truck, etc.); otherwise shipment will be made by fastest and most expedient method.
Our responsibility ceases after we hold receipt in good order from transportation company, however, our customer service department will assist you with any delivery problems you may have in tracing of shipments.
Order quantities may be adjusted to reflect standard packages.
Customers are responsible for contacting freight lines if merchandise is delivered in a damaged condition, however, our customer service department will assist you whenever possible.
1. Please contact us, in advance of shipment, to get a RETURN AUTHORIZATION number. This number should be shown on the outside of your carton.
2. In order to help us issue a RETURN AUTHORIZATION number, please advise us of the exact items to be returned and the invoice number on which you were billed.
3. Returned merchandise ordered incorrectly by the customer will be subject to 20% restocking charge. If we make the shipping error, full credit will be issued and the restocking charge will not apply.
4. All returns must be made within 30 days and should be accompanied by a copy of our invoice or packing slip.
5. All returns must be shipped PREPAID!
6. We cannot accept merchandise for credit if it has been abused or damaged. The merchandise must be in newe condition.
7. Special Order merchandise may not be returned, unless our supplier will accept the merchandise for credit. A restocking fee will be charged if merchandise is accepted for return by our supplier.